Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I love you Fresno!!!!

 Fresno, you complete me... you make any-day of the week, worse! By just doing what you do.

 Let me count the ways....

   #1

The Bulldogs
     
 A group of disorganized thugs who do nothing but terrorize our community, sell dope to kids, gang rape young women, kill innocent civilians and oh yea... Tattoo their own children as young a 7 years old with gang affiliated "Paw Print" tattoo's! Don't believe me... check the next photo.




   #2
Car Theft




 Currently we are ranked number 5 in the nation for Auto Theft. Back in 2009 we were moving up the chart from number 10. After having dropped off the Top 10 chart for a few years... Why do you ask? Because it is far easier for an officer to write up a "Cell Phone Violation" than it is to bust car thieves.

 I don't have the numbers in-front of me, but I'm willing to bet the number of cell phone violations out numbers the amount of car thief apprehensions and arrest... I'm just sayin'. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the police, far from it. I just think there is "real" work out there for them to do, like keeping our homes, families, businesses and vehicles safe from invasion, theft and harm. How many times has a cell phone harmed you? But yet it's "Enemy Number One" when you are driving.


#3
Glorifying Thug Mentality


 Yo, we bad! You disrespect, n' we have to F youz up! Thug Life B'tchez!!!


Yea... you're tuff!!!



#4
The Tiny Razkals (I spell that right?)

Who cares! Asian gang puttin' in much work. Known for Rape, Murder, Home Invasion, Car Theft and a slew of other crimes all over the Central Valley, State and now Country. Yea! So proud!


#5
A community living in fear!

  This should really be number one cause this bothers me the most! Our lovely city and community is living in the shadow of all this crime. Fearful that we will be the next victim if we were to do something about it. Well guess what? You are a victim! A victim of terror, you are letting yourselves be victims and you don't even know it! Stand up! This is your home, your community and as shitty as it may be... Your City! You wouldn't let someone walk into your home, shit on your rug, wipe their ass with your drapes and just let them leave... would you? Look at what is happening outside your door! To your walls, fences, favorite restaurants and children's schools. Oh and while I bring up children... Do you want them to be next? The next victim inline to live in fear? Think about it people. We can't live like this, it's no life at all. 

 Now I planned to write about urban sprawl, poor driving and other things that bother me. But I think I hit on a note that really needs attention. Crime can not win any-longer, it's time to win back our community!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment