Monday, May 6, 2013

Been too long...

It has been entirely too long since I last posted on here... So I suppose I will share what is on my heart today.

 I had this "Public Notice" typed out to post on Facebook this morning. Regarding why I removed a former friend of mine from interaction with my Facebook page. I have to say I feel a deep level of relief in doing this. He was a very rude, slanderous and angry man who contributed nothing positive on a daily basis for well over the last few years... Amazingly and to my surprise, he noticed when I removed him from my group of friends. I just figured I would un-friend him and you know, fall away un-noticed. Nope, about 10 minutes after I dropped him, I received a private message asking me rather angrily why I did this... To this I replied, "Because you have nothing positive to say and I have no time for your negativity." This must have really twisted his short curly's because he fired off at me with a barrage of Obscenity and Slander that could only be equaled by a "Tarantino Character" on a Tirade in a film like "Reservoir Dogs". My response was simple, "Well, have fun with that..." And promptly blocked him from messaging me further.

 I decided not to post my "Public Notice" due to the fact that I didn't want it to be the "little stick", with me at the other end stirring the shit. There are a few... ok, many others who would love to chime in and put their sticks in... and beat this subject to a frothy mess. However I felt like I needed to get this off my chest and slapping it here felt like the best alternative. I actually feel better now! Should you like to read the afore mentioned "Notice" it is as follows...


"Public Notice: If you have spent the last year(or more) of your life posting nothing but negativity, anger and slander hidden in cute little cartoons or photoshopped messages. Have shared Nothing Positive or even spoken nicely to your "friends" do not be surprised, send private messages and become angry when you are dropped, then blocked from having contact with me... I have no time for your bullshit. This concludes my involvement with your Facebook drama and this notice. God Bless and I truly pray that you find peace and enlightenment someday."

Have a Great Day Folks and be Good to Each-other!
"Cheers!"

p.s. I would like to keep this person anonymous, so please don't ask who he is. I'm fairly sure some will know right off the bat, but let's not create a thing here. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment